Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Sunday 18 April 2010

SOME CARDS I HAVE MADE

Well thought I would just share a few cards with you some Cricut some not. This one is cut using design studio to leave a square big enough to place a image stamped with an inchie stamp. I have a few of these and just love them. First I used my brayer to colour a piece of card, using my lovely rainbow ink pad. I have used my inchies stamps again (a different set) to stamp some images on my lovely card which I then punched out. They have been layed on to a backing and made into a quick card.

1 comment:

  1. they are so cool,the inchie one is so clever and the rainbow inky one is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx