Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Friday 30 April 2010

Butterfly

Simple but pretty card
This is a card I have made for a friend. I have used Indie art cart, welding the butterfly together in Design Studio.
I have used cordination paper and embossing folder to give a bit of texture, then sanded.
The centre is covered with stickles to add a little sparkle.

4 comments:

  1. lovley now who's a clever girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the butterlfy shape fi and the embossing looks great too, the paper is just yummy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Fi, I do like Butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love butterflies.

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx