Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Mother's Day card

Sorry I've not been about for a while, I've been busy doing lots of other things.
Just a quick post as I'm having problems getting my new Laptop sorted.
This is card I made for a friend for her Mum for Mother's day. Yeah It's Mother's day this Sunday here in the UK.
I'm going to have a lovely treat on Sunday. A trip to Harrogate to the papercraft show, sooo excited with a couple of friends.
The card is made from some very pretty pearly card but the photo doesn't show it of to well, trust me it's lovely card.

8 comments:

  1. So your back then hun with another beautiful card, love it xx d

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its beautiful Fi, I love the flowery frame and super yey on the harrogate show!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! Have a lovely time in Harrogate, hun :) I bet your bank manager is quaking in his boots already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Fi
    Well Done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fi

    What a brilliant card for Mother's Day .. .. someone will be very happy to receive this!!

    Gorgeous colour combo.

    Have fun at Harrogate!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so classy looking, I hope that your friends mum likes it. Have a fabulous time at Harrogate! dont buy too much lol!! hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΕΣ ΟΛΕΣ ΟΙ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΕΣ ΣΟΥ!!!!!!
    ΚΑΛΟ ΣΑΒΒΑΤΟΚΥΡΙΑΚΟ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fiona What a lovely card hope you have a greaaaaaat day tomorrow I had a great day today a BIG THANK for that
    Love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx