Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Monday 26 March 2012

Golden Wedding Anniversary

Today the card I have to share with you is a card I have made for a friend at work.
It's her Mum and Dads Golden Wedding Anniversary and she came to see me and asked if I would make a card for her. Wow what an honour to be asked to make a card for such a special occasion.
I have used an 8 x 8 card. After a little look through my paper stash I found wedding papers. Most were more of a silver wedding theme but then the last two pages were just perfect.
They had a lovely golden theme.
I used my Cricut to cut the shape for the centre one a little larger than the other.
I cut some gold swirls with a Marianne die.
I used the lovely rolled rose and edged with my Soft Suede Stampin-up ink.
The little leaf was made using the Marianne punch and emboss leaf.
Finished of with a few gems.
Thanks for dropping in, love to hear your comments.
Hugs Fi x

3 comments:

  1. oh that is stunning FI, I love the frame and the rolled roses. They will love this card so much hun
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fi

    What can I say, such a lovely elegant card. The flowers are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card look's fab,,and even better close up xx D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx