Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Monday 26 March 2012

Funky Hands Challenge- Celebrating Spring

Well I can't beleive the lovely weather we're having it makes you feel so much brighter.
I have had a busy few days in my Craft cabin with the sun shining through my blinds and open door, it's so nice. I love to be able to go to my cabin and sit with the door open and listen to the world go by, it so peaceful and pleasant with birds singing.
Ok back to what I was surposed to be doing, showing you and telling you about what I have done.
This birthday card which I'm entering in the Get Funky
The papers are from Craft the year Away CD, I have chosen to use Marching on Collection as I loved the colours and thought as the month is March it woud be lovely.
The Ribbon is from my LITTLE Collection (I can hear you girls shouting little !!!), I have a bit of a thing for ribbon; must get a couple of rolls everytime I go somewhere. A girl can never have enough ribbon!
I used one of my nesties to cut the centre piece and stamped Happy Birthday.
Oh next for the exciting bit, I have loved and wanted this stamp set for so long, it's a stampin-up set (Vintage vogue) which I have used to stamp the flowers and the foilage around the edge.
Not forgetting the ink being used was island indigo, so a big thanks to Hev for enabling me with this purchase !!!!
Thanks for popping in, hope you like my creation.
I always love to hear your comments.
Fi x x

9 comments:

  1. Just so pretty Fiona
    Love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little bit of ribbon .... whatever!! lol this card is so lovely and I think it is very Spring like too. You know where I am if you get too short in your ribbon stash !!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiyah Fi!
    oh my hun this is just stunning, I love the sentiment on the gorgeous oval.
    Thank you for getting funky with us this month
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fiona what a fab card.
    But why have you made it this early it's not my birthday yet hun xx D

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card
    thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. Thanks for joining our Get Funky challenge this mornth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and those flowers look lovely! Ni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this - great colours and the flowers are gorgeous Thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spots are always good as backing paper in my book and none better than Funky Hand! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx