Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Reindeer Card

Well I have a few things to share with you today, hope you enjoy. I have been very busy getting some cards done for the little ones in my life.
I've made a total of 19 of these.
I have made several of these reindeer's, i just think they are sooooo cute (hope you like them too)
I have put the head on wobble springs to make them a little more entertaining for the kids. What more can I say.
Thanks for popping in a hope you enjoy my card.
I'm entering this card in a couple of challenges
Challenge #44 - Cutesy Anything but square - Allsorts DT Wk 128

8 comments:

  1. Omg they are awesome fi, I so hope i count as one of the little people....I am only 5ft 4!!! :)
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwww he's lovely,great facial expression!


    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cards this week,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my godness this is just wonderful!
    I am sure the kids will love their cards!!
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my Anything but square challenge and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super creation, so very different.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you have done it again,your head is full of fab thing's to make clever clever lady,.But most of all thank you for taking the time to show us xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet card! thanks for playing at charisma this week hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet creation. Thank you so much for participating in our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx