Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Sketch-Saturday - Week - 161

It's Sketch challenge time for me and I'm loving it, not sure if I always do the right thing. never mind if we don't try we never learn.
This is may card for the challenge over on Sketch Saturday Week 161 Challenge and the Sponsor this week is Craft Barn and i just the love them. Postage is always super quick and well packed. I have used papers from my Crafts-Too paper stack and ble card from my little !!! stash. The imgae is my super cute Penny Black fishing hedgehogs which I have been using for some mens cards. Ribbon for my side tabs and homemade brads to blend in with the colours.

3 comments:

  1. .......little stash....:) :) :)!!!!! what a gorgeous card though hun, those hedgies are just so cute sat there fishing away. huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fi

    I am loving that Penny Black stamp. You have coloured it beautifully.

    Great use of the sketch.

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a fab job with the sketches, hon! Those hedgies are so sweet! Great guy card. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx