Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Birthday Boy (bike) - LOTV

This is my card for the super sketch challenge over on Sketch N Stash.
I have used some of my papers from my paper stack from Crafts Too. I like this paper stack.
I have used one of my LOTV stamps and coloured with promarkers.

4 comments:

  1. totally cute fi, i know a little boy who would love this card as he chose that stamp as one of the first LOTV's I got!!!!! hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lv well here we go let's see if my blog is working,,,,,
    What a cute card he look's like he is having lot's of fun and it look's like you had fun making this card x d

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little card. This little guy works so well with the rich green papaers you've used. Thanks so much for playing with my sketch at Sketch n Stash. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute, Fi! Adorable image and I love the papers you used! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx