Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Saturday 4 June 2011

One Today

Oh I'm so pleased as I don't normally take my cards to work. I took a couple of cards to show some of my friends as they kept asking me what I did in my cabin. I nearly fell of my chair when a few of them asked if I would do them a card, I'm not very confident that my cards are what people like and want so it was a shock, but a nice one at that.
I know lots of you guys make lovely cards and mine are just may bit of fun. First request was a card for her little niece who will be one, she said anything will do it will be great what ever you come up with. (Umm) Only request was it had 1 Today and her name Ruby Grace on it. As I'm having a Me to You Bear moment that's what she got. Out with the cricut for the 1 Today and a circle with her name welded around to place behind that super cute bear. I couldn't resist a little glitter on the one but as she only youngI used gloss accents over to seal it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx