Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Snowman - G is for Glitter on ABC challenge

Well I know I haven't been on for a long time but I'm back with a one of my Christmas cards. I made this lovely snowman card with the super cute Tilda Snowman I got from the lovely Clare at cloudnine crafts. We did a fab evening class and made a card in this shape, I just couldn't wait to get going and make another with a different design. It's such a great shaped card. I have been very brave and entered it in the challenge over on ABC Challenge, G is for glitter. I have used my new wonderful Martha Stewart Snowflake punch down the side with glitter stands sprinkled on to sparkle them up. It looks much better in real life and it looks like crystals. I'll never get a job as a photographer, but try my best !!! lol I have used my ever growing promaker collection to colour him in, adding some glitter on his hat trim and again on the snowflake he is holding, little bit of distressing Ink around the edge.

I used a lovely padded Merry Christmas ribbon I had to add a bit of squidgyness (that's a new word) to it. Well thanks for dropping by and having a look hope you enjoyed looking as much as I did making it.

Challenge link to ABC Challenge G is for Glitter http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous hun I love what you've done with the design. The snowman looks great and the glitter sprinkles are fab.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is that snowman! Such a gorgeous card Fi and I can see the strands on the snowflakes they look so icy! Love this card!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh fi!! now i have picked myself up off the floor after seeing you on my blogger dashboard i can leave a comment!! lol!!!
    awww he is gorgeous and i love all the beautiful little elements you added hun.
    Huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fi, this is gorgeous! Such a fun, frosty feel! Love all of the glitter and that squidgey ribbon is to die for! FABULOUS work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOOP WHOOP FI HE IS SO CUTE WELL WORTH WAITING FOR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx