Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Monday 22 November 2010

Scrapbook Sisters challenge 11

This is my card for Scrapbook Sisters challenge 11 Christmas Tree theme
I have used my paste along with fine glitter and a dreamweaver stencil.
Sorry about the short and sweet posting
but must get things done.

2 comments:

  1. short but extremely sweet fi, am loving the glittery tree and yummo paper hun. hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great!!! I bought some of that paste at the Ali Pali years ago,still hasn't been opened! Perhaps I should see if it's not dried out as your card looks great! Thankyou for joining this weeks challenge at Scrapbook Sisters,Julie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx