Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Monday 13 September 2010

Star card

Hi I'm back and sorry to say I have neglected my blog but promise to make an effort to post at least once a week from now on. Life has had it's ups and downs but hopefully things are getting back to normal now and I shall be more focused on what I love, my crafts. Here is my attempted at making the lovely star card I have seen, I think it's by B-C-E.
I love a challenge, so set to making one on my CDS, this is the first of many I'm sure
Side view of the card

4 comments:

  1. Very nice just what i like to see,very clean fresh looking card with just a splash of colour,

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh i love that Fi, what a gorgeous shaped card and the gentle colours are just perfect. Great big hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Fi this is gorgeous! So glad to see you back crafting! Thanks for the comment on my blog Yeah, those little kitties are hard to resist. Now I expect to start seeing you playing along. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona
    arn't you a clever little soul really like this card so effective and can be decorated in many ways
    loads of love
    pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx