Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Son Birthday Card

My poor blog has been neglected for a while, I have been doing other things and no time for blog !! so sad !!
It's my big boys birthday this week so thought I would share the card I had made for him.
I have used, yeah you've guess Cricut design studio to design this card. I have chalked the circles behind on a liner page to give a little more colour.
The rosette was done using my gel pens and chalked around.
I also have used this card for a class and used it with a father's day theme, just replacing SON with DAD and Happy Birthday with Happy Fathers day

2 comments:

  1. he will love it fi, its fantastic xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and so clever to be able to use it for several occasions. Don't you just love that? Guy cards are so difficult. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx