Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Saturday 22 May 2010

CRICUT CLUB

Well we had our second Cricut Club and thanks for a wonderful day. It is so nice to see so many people have fun and supporting it even though it was such a sunny day. Big thanks to Lou who put a lot of time and effort into make a lovely project for us all. She made us a collection of lovely cards showing ideas using tags on cards (picture attached), Thanks again Lou.

3 comments:

  1. very cute, glad you had a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a pleasure hun, i just love being with everybody on our little bug days!!! you all inspire me so much xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, and you you've met Lou in person! Wish I could come. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx