Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Thursday 7 February 2013

You make my heart flutter

Hello, bet you thought I'd disappeared again.
Sorry no lucky there I've just been busy with other things in life.
 
 I'm back this week with a card I've made for someone special.
 
I've used my wonderful cricut and the design studio for the heart (george basic shapes).
The heart backing has been made using my little hearts Cuttlebug folder (love language)
The Butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch, the lace is from my little collection of ribbons!!!
Note forgetting my favourite stampin up inks for the edges (Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White)
I have used some pearl card sorry I don't have the best photography skills.
I'm entering this if the following challenges
 
 
Thanks for popping by
Hugs
Fi xx

7 comments:

  1. very nice fiona but you really dont have to dend me a card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fi

    I love this card.

    Denise dont be so daft she is sending it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week. Hope to see you back:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh Ally your such a sweetie thanks I was worried that nobody like the card.
      Love U
      Mum xx

      Delete
  5. Hi Fiona Now I that is what I call a Valentine card made from the heart with feelings not bought at the shop with the "it will do"
    Big hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fiona your card is gorgeous. Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx