Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Friday 11 January 2013

Tag - Butterfly

Hi
Back with another little make for you all.
Today I have used the Cricut to create a tag card as the base.
Next out came my wonderful Sizzix folder to emboss the butterflies ( I just love this folder).
Umm what to do next, yeah you guessed I cut another little tag to stamp my sentiment on (just fluttering by to say Hi )
Now I needed a little butterfly to finish off, so out came the my old faithful Indie Art Cartridge (this has to be one of my favourite carts)
 
I'm entering this in the following challenges:-
 
Thanks for popping by
Hugs
Fi xx
 
 

9 comments:

  1. What an elegent tag, this is so simply beautiful !! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB !!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Fi this is just gorgeous. I love the colours and the butterfly is just perfect.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and stylish, I love this tag !! Thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, the dimension on the butterfly is terrific!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fiona The tag is lovely I have lost my mojo as they say infact lost everything at the moment sure it will come back I hope so ASP
    love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I never would have thought a tag on a tag! And I love the embossing & then butterfly is beautiful! TFS on the FCCB! Keep em coming

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it,thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx